Testing laboratory at the IMIDIS Institute founded in 2008 to conduct certification tests of building constructions and materials, as well as for testing materials in course of bridges and other structures inspection.
The laboratory is accredited by the Federal Agency on technical regulation and metrology.
The head of the laboratory is Boris Krishman, Ph.D.
Scope of accreditation:
• Structures and products(catenary system, bridges, pipes, tunnels, hydraulic structures, buildings, etc.), made of reinforced concrete, concrete, composite reinforced concrete;
• Armature and mortgages;
• Concrete mixtures, including those intended for the manufacture of concrete products and structures;
• Mortars for masonry, structural and special mounting, including injection and grouting;
• Additives for concrete and mortars;
• Brick and mortar stones, pavement, stone designs;
• Metal structures and products(catenary system and power supply lines, bridges, pipes, tunnels, waterworks, construction, reconstruction and repair of transport objects, etc.);
• Masticators for construction and scaffolding.